North Tamborine News Agency » Art Galleries / Antiques & Gifts on Tamborine Mountain
Tamborine Mountain & the Scenic Rim area are renowned for the diversity and quality of their artists and artisans. Take the opportunity whilst visiting Tamborine Mountain to call into one of the special Art Galleries that display the wonderful works of these talented and often unique creative people.
As well shopping for antiques and collectables can be a passion for some. On Tamborine Mountain there is a variety of opportunities to find just the piece you have been looking for. Nothing is further than ten minutes away so there is time to visit all the shops and galleries and browse at your leisure. On the last Sunday of the month, the School Markets held on Long Road, opposite the State School, have many and varied stalls with old wares, bric-a-brac and collectables. Good luck and have fun while enjoying the wonderful surroundings of Tamborine Mountain!
Just scroll through the options listed below or use the Search Box to search.
Once you find the Gallery / Shop that appeals to you, click on the image or the website link and you will be shown full details.
North Tamborine News AgencyNorth Tamborine News Agency
North Tamborine Newsagency is locally owned and operated store, offering a variety of products and services with exceptional customer service!
Besides a wide range of reading material, lottery tickets and stationary we also have the Heritage mini bank.
Our newsagency also features:
- Golden Casket Agency – selling Lotto & Scratchits
- Nparcel – parcel drop off point – Toll pick up point for parcels – Ladbrokes cash in point
- Hubbed/Connect – BPAY – Gift Cards – Send parcels within Australia no weight involved.
- Phone Credit / Sims / accessories
- Best card range on the mountain – just ask our friendly staff about our Loyalty Program. A card for every occasion
- And of course a wide selection of gifts for special occasions